I can’t begin to explain the rich blessings that God has bestowed upon me these last two years. I am at a lost for words. He is so full of grace. He is always abounding in mercy and steadfast love.
I’ve grown more in love with my Savior as He reveals to me more of Himself. He is good to me. He is faithful. His love us unchanging though I often stray. Every good and perfect thing comes from Him.
1. After Jesus saved me, I had a great thirst for His Word. He allowed me to become part of His church body in 2011. This was my first Home Fellowship Group (along with my parents).
2. I enjoyed the privileges of spending so much time with my family while looking for more stable projects. This little girl is turning 4 this year (October 2014!)
3. The break in between law school graduation and the “big life changes” gave me so much time to be with my cousins. I love them so!
5. I traveled the world! (Well…just Europe)
6. Easter 2012 God showed me the love of my life :) I met him for the first time at Cindy’s and Susan’s house in April 2012. We began dating (I know so fast!) in August.
7. He proposed on January 3, 2013!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Wedding Planning began right away!!! :)
8. We became husband and wife on May 25, 2013!!!
9. We honeymooned in SF and Kauai, HI!
10. On October 5, 2013, we found out…..
11. On my 29th Birthday (April 5, 2014) we had a Gender Reveal Party and we found out the little peanut is a…
BOY!!!! (Sorry I dont have a picture of the sonogram with his body part).
He’s expected to arrive on June 12…just a little less than 2 months away!!!